Aims of the CDPP
These aims are updated from the initial aims, to reflect the ongoing use of the facility.
- Raise awareness of the facility in the community & with other cycling clubs & organisations
- Put together feasible usage agreements for track time between the partnership members and other groups and clubs
- Manage the track usage agreement with Pendle Council
- Promote and develop the use of the circuit
- Promote future community participation
- Develop future competitive cycling events
- Develop a web presence, Facebook page & Twitter feeds and continually promote the facility and its opportunities within the local community and beyond through media
- Sustain a not for profit operation that will contribute to track maintenance
- Maintain a relationship with British Cycling
- Develop and maintain a relationship with other cycling bodies as appropriate
Len Woffindin – Chairman (Cycle Sport Pendle)
Paul Whittaker – Secretary (Pendle Forest CC)
Craig Cowgill – Treasurer (Pendle Forest CC)
Members are representatives of local cycling clubs and other groups enthusiastic about promoting cycling in the area in all its forms, and more specifically at the Steven Burke Sports Hub circuit.
All individuals involved with CDPP are unpaid volunteers, contributing their free time. Please respect these people for their contributions.