Access by Cycle and Foot
The cycling circuit and BMX track can be accessed by bike and foot path:
- Via Wilton Street in Barrowford, part the nursery, following the track under the Motorway bridge
- From the Leeds and Liverpool canal, over the canal bridge on the tarmac path to the circuit
- From Cravendale Avenue, access road to the Pavilion car park, ten over the canal bridge.
There are TWO vehicle access points to the Steven Burke Sports Hub facility.
- Wilton Street in Barrowford, BB9 8PU. Brown information signs direct from M65 Motorway junction 13 in Barrowford then into Wilton Street. Over the river bridge, past the football car park, past the nursery, then through the open barrier under the motorway BB9 8PU.
- Cravendale Avenue, BB98SJ. From Junction 14 of the M65, to Cravendale Avenue, then into the narrow track between houses to the Pavilion car park. A key is required to access the car park.
PLEASE be considerate to locals in Barrowford and in the Cravendale avenue areas. Please do not obstruct driveways, access for locals, and access to the Nursery.
Free public parking by the BMX pump track.
Additional restricted access parking by the road circuit. This is via a locked barrier by the river bridge next to the BMX track. For larger events, this barrier is opened: race events, training sessions, cricket, football etc. general Public park at their own risk of getting locked in!
Pavilion car park, from Carvendale Avenue. This is via a locked gate into the car park. A further locked gate provides access to the pavilion and the Cycle Sport Pendle club room.